Saturday

New Review!

Here is a new review of my book.  You can see it here or I'll post the content below.  It's wonderful and I so appreciate it!


* * * * *
Jan. 12, 2012 By Jeanne Lanier

What a wonderful book! I teach music lessons to lots of military students, and I highly recommend this book to every family. The idea of a "deployment paper chain" that runs throughout the book is a great visual to help children count down the days until their parent returns from deployment. Sherri's book is loaded with creative ideas of things children can do to stay in touch with the deployed parent. You can be in any branch of the Armed Forces and get much from this book for your children. The theme is not Army; it's deployment. If you have a military friend, buy this for their children.

No comments: